[Zoo-discuss] Zoo with Mapnik

Frans Thamura frans at meruvian.org
Fri Mar 22 01:23:52 PDT 2013

our solution all use openstreetmap and use leaflet.

electricity.meruvian.org
http://bantusekolahku.kemdikbud.go.id/module/eduunit

those are the worldbank project.. and 2 will come shortly

the idea , i want to propose a simulation approach for the work, using zscript.

NB: how to join the IRC , any information?