[Zoo-discuss] update docs

Luca Delucchi lucadeluge at gmail.com
Fri Mar 29 04:41:45 PDT 2013

On 27 March 2013 00:01, Luca Delucchi <lucadeluge at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi tribe,

Hi again

> today I work a little bit on documentation, these are my changes:
> - update mailing list address with osgeo url [0]
> - update how to python service [1]
> - create a page how to debug services [2]

> [1] http://geodati.fmach.it/zoo-documentation/services/howtos.html
> [2] http://geodati.fmach.it/zoo-documentation/services/debug.html

during the last days I updated other documentation pages (you can see
the changes here [0]).
Today I updated the installation page for Debian and Ubuntu, I would
ask you if you can update also the other installation pages, this is
real impart task because all of the are a little bit outdated.

I have to commit another new page about updateStatus function but I
have to finish it.

[0] http://zoo-project.org/trac/timeline

PS
You can find updated pages here http://geodati.fmach.it/zoo-documentation