[Zoo-discuss] ZOO Workshop 2013 available

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Mon Sep 30 20:12:25 PDT 2013

Hi Nick and all,

Nice to see the that the workshop material are online.

Can I suggest that we provide some service repository
where people could upload the WPS that they develop
using ZOO available on OSGeo-Live-7.0. Maybe something
like add-on repository in GRASS-GIS where people could
download and run WPS.

Best

Venka