[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project 1.4.0 was released today
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Mon Dec 8 23:31:52 PST 2014
Dear ZOO-Project users,
the ZOO-Project developper team is pleased to announce the ZOO-Project 1.4.0 release .
This release should work correctly on both GNU/Linux, MacOS X and WIN32 platforms.
You can download the archives from  (zip) and  (tar.bz2) or use Subversion:
svn co http://svn.zoo-project.org/svn/tags/rel-1.4.0/ zoo-project-1.4.0
The most important modifications / fixes are listed below:
* Small fix for mimeType of results for CGAL services
* Binary support for PHP language
* ZOO-API for the Java language
* FastCGI fixes
* Add debian files
* Inputs passed by reference downloaded in parallel
* Conform behavior for DescribeProcess when the Identifier was not found
* Add support of maximumMegabytes keywords for ComplexData Inputs
* Add the optional YAML ZCFG support #4 and the zcfg2yaml converter
* Return error messages that enable the service provider to quickly identify the root cause of errors due to configuration file syntax (ticket #90)
* Fix logic in addMapToMap (ticket #91)
* Enable AllowedValue and multiple Range definitions using default and supported blocks
* Add the lastest revision number in version.h (available in Python ZOO-API)
* Add the optional Ruby Language Support to the ZOO-Kernel with an API similar to the Python ZOO-API
* Small rewrite of Python support
* Inputs can be requested over https protocol (ticket #86)
* Add capability to define both percentage of execution and a message (ticket #87).
* Add usid in lenv section used to generate an unique identifier based on time and the process identifier.
* Add gdal_contour service
* Add dynamic definition of serverAddress from the main section
This work was supported by a grant from the European Union's 7th Framework Programme (2007-2013) provided for the project PublicaMundi (GA no. 609608).
I hope you can have good time using this new ZOO-Project release,
More information about the Zoo-discuss