[Zoo-discuss] WFS Input

Jerome Villeneuve Larouche jlarouche at mapgears.com
Wed Jul 16 11:12:51 PDT 2014

Hello,

I'm currently trying to use Zoo to create services using WFS as input. I
started from the "ogr_sp.py" service. Modified it a bit and now I can
use the WFS input.

Problem I have is that even if the features I receive from the WFS have
many attributes, what I get in the ouput has like only a name attribute
which is the same for every feature. I looked into it and since ogr only
creates the geometry from the GML, features are being created from
scratch and them the geometry is set. Same in the OutputResult function
after that. There doesn't seem to be an OGR function to create a feature
from GML, so I would have to parse the GML and add every attributes
myself when creating the feature.

So is there a better way to get the input feature's attributes into the
output?

Thank you

--
Jérôme Villeneuve Larouche