[Zoo-discuss] RE Default Processes of ZooProject

lamiaa khazaz lamiaa.perso at gmail.com
Fri Jul 25 12:43:53 PDT 2014

Hello

thank you a lot every one for your replies and your time.
Well, i used to developpe geoportals with geoserver and openlayers calling
WMS and WFS.
it's the first time i try to use WPS and its environnement; it's so new for
me.

So, i'm looking for the easiest way to create a web page in wich i can
rasterize a vector layer (polygons) and then reclassify it using the
parameters given by the user.

For exemple, in my raster result when the values are:

- between 0 and 13 --> 1
- between 14 and 20 --> 2

The basic processes (or functions) i will need to create my new process are
:

- rasterize
- reclassify