[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project FOSS4G-FR Workshop material

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat May 24 07:04:26 PDT 2014

Hello all,
I would like to let you know that this week, during the FOSS4G-FR we had a workshop and a presentation.

The presentation was simply about new features, such as YAML or FastCGI support which is now working for both C and JavaScript, unfortunately there is still issues about the Python support unfortunately.

As we always did in the past we didn’t publish the link as people should pay to attend workshop. Nevertheless, as the event is now end and for those which would like to have access to the material right now, before it is integrated in the official documentation, then you can access it from here [1].

You can find here [2] an adaptation of the OSGeoLiveDVD 7.9 iso image we used during the Workshop. As the same iso image was also used in the MapMint workshop (which is not at all similar to ZOO-Project, I suppose that lot of you know that already … :) ) you don’t have to be surprised that the iso image also contains the MapMint product integrated. Note that this won’t hurt you, this way you can make some tests of the product and try it.

I do apologize for the material as it is only in french, nevertheless you can still use the source code at least :)

Best regards,

[1] http://zoo-project.org/ws2014-fr/_build/html/
[2] http://sourceforge.net/projects/mapmintvm/files/iso-1.0.0-rc4/

Gérald Fenoy