[Zoo-discuss] can't make zoo_loader.cgi using trunk revision 508

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu Oct 9 09:13:37 PDT 2014

Hi
I get this when I run make zoo_loader.cgi
service_internal.c: In function âchar* _getStatus(maps*, int)â:
service_internal.c:97: attention : address of local variable âtmpâ
returned
service_internal.c:104: attention : address of local variable âtmpâ
returned
service_internal.c: In function âint getShmLockId(maps*, int)â:
service_internal.c:342: erreur: aggregate semun arg has incomplete type
and cannot be defined
service_internal.c: In function âint removeShmLock(maps*, int)â:
service_internal.c:404: erreur: aggregate semun arg has incomplete type
and cannot be defined
service_internal.c: In function âint _updateStatus(maps*)â:
service_internal.c:492: attention : NULL utilisé en arithmétique
service_internal.c:498: attention : NULL utilisé en arithmétique
service_internal.c: In function âchar* addDefaultValues(maps**, elements*,
maps*, int)â:
service_internal.c:2964: attention : deprecated conversion from string
constant to âchar*â
make: *** [service_internal.o] Erreur 1

I'm on centos6.5, and I'm not a server admin
Any idea on what I can do about it?