[Zoo-discuss] during compilation - fatal error: cgic.h: No such file or directory

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Jan 15 02:21:31 PST 2015

Hi Karsten,
nice to hear that you try to setup the ZOO-Project and MapMint.

I suppose that the issue come from the vector-tools services, so I committed the required modifications on github lately [1].

I hope this will solve your issue and you can confirm it was solved.

Best regards,

[1] https://github.com/mapmint/mapmint/commit/f2a7df571aff1661ced39c5c597aecdc003b62a7

> Le 14 janv. 2015 à 23:45, karsten <karsten at terragis.net> a écrit :
>
> Hi All,
>
> I am trying to install zoo (in conjunction with mapmint) on ubuntu14.04. I get an error during compilation :
>
> I get the error below when trying to compile from the instruction at https://github.com/mapmint/mapmint/blob/master/INSTALL.md
>
> doing this
>
> cd $SRC/mapmint/mapmint-services
> for i in *-src ; do
> echo $i
> cd $i
> autoconf
> ./configure --with-zoo-kernel=$SRC/zoo/zoo-project/zoo-kernel --with-mapserver=$SRC/mapserver-6.2.0
> make
> cd ..
> done
>
> I get this error:
> In file included from service.c:48:0:
> /home/src/zoo/zoo-project/zoo-kernel/service_internal.h:44:18: fatal error: cgic.h: No such file or directory
>  #include "cgic.h"
>
> Note: I can find the file cgic.h in two place on the system
> /home/src/zoo/thirds/cgic206/cgic.h
> /home/src/zoo_test/thirds/cgic206/cgic.h
>
> Any ideas how to fix this ?
> Karsten
> Karsten Vennemann
> Principal