[Zoo-discuss] Getting error when working with IIS

Pankaj Pedram pankaj.pedram at rolta.com
Fri Jun 26 03:00:09 PDT 2015

Hello Fenoy,
I tried to compile the zoo kernel, but got following error  for both Visual
Studio command prompt 2008 and Visual Studio command prompt 2010:
D:\ZooProject\Zoo680\zoo-project\zoo-kernel>nmake /f makefile.vc

Microsoft (R) Program Maintenance Utility Version 9.00.30729.01

        link zoo_loader.obj request_parser.obj response_print.obj
server_internal.obj caching.obj      ulinet.obj main_conf_r
ead.tab.obj lex.cr.obj service_conf.tab.obj lex.sr.obj
zoo_service_loader.obj ./libzoo_service.lib /out:zoo_loader.cgi D:\Zo
oProject\fcgi-2.4.1-SNAP-0311112127/libfcgi/Release/libfcgi.lib
D:\ZooProject\Zoo680\zoo-project\zoo-kernel\ssl/libeay32.l
ib  D:\ZooProject\Zoo680\zoo-project\zoo-kernel\ssl/ssleay32.lib
D:\ZooProject\Zoo680\zoo-project\zoo-kernel\intl/libintl.li
b D:\ZooProject\Zoo680\zoo-project\zoo-kernel\libxml/libxml2.lib
D:\ZooProject\Zoo680\zoo-project\zoo-kernel\gdal\lib/gdal_i.
lib D:\ZooProject\Zoo680\zoo-project\zoo-kernel\curl/lib/libcurl.lib
/machine:i386 ./../../thirds/cgic206/libcgic.lib
Microsoft (R) Incremental Linker Version 9.00.30729.01

   Creating library zoo_loader.lib and object zoo_loader.exp
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_BIO_free_all referenced in function _base64
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_ctrl
referenced in function _base64
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_write
referenced in function _base64
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_push
referenced in function _base64
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_s_mem
referenced in function _base64
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_BIO_set_flags referenced in function _base64
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_new
referenced in function _base64
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_BIO_f_base64 referenced in function _base64
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _BIO_read
referenced in function _base64d
server_internal.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
_BIO_new_mem_buf referenced in function _base64d
caching.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_MD_CTX_cleanup
referenced in function "char * __cdecl getMd5(cha
r *)" (?getMd5@@YAPADPAD at Z)
caching.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_DigestFinal_ex
referenced in function "char * __cdecl getMd5(cha
r *)" (?getMd5@@YAPADPAD at Z)
caching.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_DigestUpdate
referenced in function "char * __cdecl getMd5(char
*)" (?getMd5@@YAPADPAD at Z)
caching.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_DigestInit
referenced in function "char * __cdecl getMd5(char *)
" (?getMd5@@YAPADPAD at Z)
caching.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol _EVP_md5 referenced
in function "char * __cdecl getMd5(char *)" (?get
Md5@@YAPADPAD at Z)
zoo_loader.cgi : fatal error LNK1120: 15 unresolved externals
NMAKE : fatal error U1077: '"C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
9.0\VC\BIN\link.EXE"' : return code '0x460'
Stop.

Kindly help me to solve the issue as soon as possible.
Thanking you in anticipation.

Regards,
Pankaj Pedram