[Zoo-discuss] Execution time of a raster echo service

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat Nov 28 08:50:45 PST 2015

Dear Adrien,
prior to look at your source code I would like to first ask few questions.

Are you sure you are really calculating the processing time or do you include also the time requested to send/access your raster data over the network ?

Are you sending the raster file embedded into the XML request or using an xlink:ref, or using a WCS request (if this last option then, is it POST or GET) ?

Best regards,