[Zoo-discuss] Real-world Examples

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 04:34:33 PDT 2015

Dear Pablo,

It is sometimes hard to get feedbacks from the community on how ZOO-Project
is used, and that would really take a survey someday :)

About the use and adoption of our WPS server at the scientific and academic
levels, let me first say that it is encouraged by the ZOO knowledge
partners since the beginning. As far as we PSC know, several ZOO related
PhDs or postdoc fellowships were/are being accomplished at Osaka City
Univeristy and Politecnico di Milano. Few scientific papers presenting or
citing research based on WPS and ZOO-Project can also be found online as
you may know.

Strictly about scientific research projects using or extending ZOO-Project,
we also have tangible clues including:
- PublicaMundi (http://www.publicamundi.eu/)
- HeliDEM (http://helidem.eu/)
- GeoSUD (http://geosud.teledetection.fr/)
There are probably others i forgot or don't know, speak up ZOO-Tribe !

Hope it helps.
Best,

Nick