[Zoo-discuss] Google Summer of Code

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Mon Apr 25 01:12:29 PDT 2016

Niroshan-san,

Gambatte kudasai !
Congratulations, this is a great opportunity to grow your research and to
contribute to OSGeo along with excellent mentors like GĂ©rald and Andrea. I
am confident both ZOO-Project, Geopparazzi and JGrasstools will benefit
from this cross-project mission. The targeted new JGrasstools based
ZOO-Services are also very promising !

Please do not hesitate to share your detailed plans here, and to report
your future achievements on this same list.
Good luck and have a good summer of code !

Best regards,

Nick