[Zoo-discuss] Reg: Exception in DescribeProcess request

Anju Bajpai bajpai.anju at gmail.com
Tue Aug 2 05:00:39 PDT 2016

Dear Fenoy,

This was the zoo-error.log report. It seems that the resource request
string parsing is not properly done and so it is throwing this exception.
Please suggest. How the zcfg files are parsed - using python?

input_request.xml:7: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'
g/cgi-bin/proxy.cgi?url=
http://zoo-project.org/geoserver/ows?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION

^
input_request.xml:7: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'
y.cgi?url=
http://zoo-project.org/geoserver/ows?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST

^
input_request.xml:7: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'
roject.org/geoserver/ows?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetFeatureInfo&FORMAT

^
input_request.xml:7: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'
ws?SERVICE=WMS&VERSION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetFeatureInfo&FORMAT=image/png&TRANSPARENT

^
input_request.xml:7: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'
SION=1.3.0&REQUEST=GetFeatureInfo&FORMAT=image/png&TRANSPARENT=true&QUERY_LAYERS

^
input_request.xml:7: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'
GetFeatureInfo&FORMAT=image/png&TRANSPARENT=true&QUERY_LAYERS=topp:states&LAYERS

^
input_request.xml:7: parser error : EntityRef: expecting ';'
age/png&TRANSPARENT=true&QUERY_LAYERS=topp:states&LAYERS=topp:states&INFO_FORMAT

^
ERROR 4: Failed to read GeoJSON data
FAILURE:
Unable to open datasource `/vsimem/input_6008.json' with the following
drivers.
  -> ESRI Shapefile
  -> MapInfo File
  -> UK .NTF