[Zoo-discuss] File libzoo_service.so.1.5 doesn't get installed

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Dec 13 02:50:18 PST 2016

Dear Jacinto,
I meant that the location of the libzoo_service.so should be found in the LD_LIBRARY_PATH.

If you have added the location of your library to the /etc/ld.so.conf file, it should be available system wide rather than only defined in your terminal (in case you use export LD_LIBRAR_PATH).

What you can also try to make sure your library can be found, is using the following command:

 ldd zoo_loader.cgi

In case you you have any library not found, it means something is wrong in the definition of the location of your library or it is not taken into account.

I hope this helps.

Best regards,