[Zoo-discuss] Length of Output filename and service completion

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Jul 12 23:27:03 PDT 2016

Dear Rakesh,
sorry for late reply.

After some testing, I cannot reproduce the issue locally.

I have the following defined in the main section of the main.cfg file:

tmpPath=/tmp/
tmpUrl = http://localhost/mpPathRelativeToServerAdress/

Using the following source for the HelloPy service:

import zoo

def HelloPy(conf,inputs,outputs):
        outputs["Result"]["generated_file"]=conf["main"]["tmpPath"]+"S2_NDVI_USING_FTEP_B4_B8_20160629_1234567"+conf["lenv"]["usid"]+".tif"
        f=open(outputs["Result"]["generated_file"],"wb")
        f.write(bytearray(512))
        f.close()
        return zoo.SERVICE_SUCCEEDED

Running Execute request never failed. You have noticed that the name is even longer than the one you used.

I would like to have more details about your setup and the value you have set in outputFilename, does this last contain the tmpPath as expected ?

I hope to hear back from you and we can solve this issue.

Best regards,