[Zoo-discuss] Bringing pyModis to the web through ZOO-Project [Report Week 2]

chingchai humhong chingchai.h at gmail.com
Sun Jun 5 09:01:32 PDT 2016

Dear All,

This is my second report of GSoC:

*1**. **What did you get done this week?*

       This week I have been on the implement pyModis WPS services
corresponding to an available script and made in the ZOO-Project by
bringing MODIS data to the web.

*2**. **What do you plan on doing next week?*

§  Next Week I planning to finish the implementation of pyModis as web
service.

§  I will start to test module to download MODIS as WPS service.

*3**. **Are you blocked on anything?*

§  No, but at this moment I have some issue to configuration pyModis to
working with ZOO-Project.

Full report week 2:
http://zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/Bringing_pyModis_to_the_web_through_ZOO-Project_GSoC_2016#Week2

Best regards,