[Zoo-discuss] zoo-kernel not compile with debian testing

rakesh prithiviraj rakeshuk at outlook.com
Thu Jun 9 06:01:25 PDT 2016

Hi Luca,
I believe you followed the instructions here http://zoo-project.org/docs/install/debian.htmlBut if you are using a 64 bit machine, there is small tweak you need to do on the Makefile.
sed "s:lib64:lib:g" -i Makefile
See https://github.com/mapmint/mapmint/blob/master/INSTALL.md#install-zoo-project-and-the-c-services
Also please find below my installation of dependencies on Ubuntu. Hope this helps.
sudo apt-get install flex bison libfcgi-dev libxml2 libxml2-dev curl openssl autoconf apache2 python-software-properties subversion git libmozjs185-dev python-dev build-essential libfreetype6-dev libproj-dev libgdal1-dev libcairo2-dev apache2-dev libxslt1-dev python-cheetah cssmin python-psycopg2 python-gdal python-libxslt1 postgresql-9.3 r-base cmake gdal-bin libapache2-mod-fcgid ghostscript xvfb

sudo add-apt-repository ppa:ubuntugis/ppa
CheersRakesh