[Zoo-discuss] new flyer with new OSGeo branding style

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Wed Aug 2 03:26:40 PDT 2017

Dear Luca,
here is the list of images used in the slides:

 * Kernel https://zoo-project.github.io/slides/assets/img/zoo-cheetah.png
 * Services https://zoo-project.github.io/slides/assets/img/zoo-pinguin.png
 * API https://zoo-project.github.io/slides/assets/img/zoo-monkey.png
 * Client https://zoo-project.github.io/slides/assets/img/zoo-yak.png

About the content in itself, I would like to suggest replacing the following in the overview section (« What is »):

ZOO-Project is a WPS (Web Processing Service) implementation written in C, Python and JavaScript.

by the text bellow:

ZOO-Project is a WPS (Web Processing Service) implementation written in C.

I don’t understand why we make mention here specifically about the Python and JavaScript supports.

Maybe this should also be fixed in the documentation introduction ?

http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay