[Zoo-discuss] MS4W + ZOO-Project released!

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Sun Aug 13 15:34:07 PDT 2017

Hi everyone,

I'm very proud to announce that MS4W is now packaged with ZOO-Project
power, for Windows users :)  Give the installer a try:
http://www.ms4w.com/   (use the setup.exe installer and select the
"ZOO-Project" package)

The kernel was built with MapServer support, and a PHP 5.6 service.

The hope is that we can create a small demo this week at FOSS4G-Boston
to include in MS4W as well, to help show off the ZOO-Project awesomeness
to the MS4W community!

Also please let me know if you need other services, or see improvements
to this, etc.

Thanks everyone,

-jeff

--