[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project 1.6.0 on next OSGeoLiveDVD release

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Jun 13 02:40:35 PDT 2017

Luca,
in case you or anyone else can double check the modifications made in both the quickstart and overview [1], it will be much appreciated.

I hope to hear from you and we get the ZOO-Project included in the next OSGeoLive release.

Bst regards

[1] https://github.com/OSGeo/OSGeoLive-doc/pull/208#issuecomment-308061420

Gérald Fenoy
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/User:Djay