[Zoo-discuss] Using Zoo to access SAGA GIS programmatically

Baruch Kogan baruch at atp-labs.com
Tue Jun 20 04:38:19 PDT 2017

Hi, guys,

I'm working in a startup building agricultural analysis solutions. I've been looking for an API where I can send plot GeoJSON files and receive an elevation map and plot terrain analysis (slope, aspect, curvature.) SAGA GIS can do this, but doesn't really have a SaaS version. They pointed me to you and this blog post: http://www.geolabs.fr/BlogPost;id=81

Do you maybe have a tutorial on how I could use Zoo to import GeoJSON into SAGA and run its terrain analysis tools, then get the results back with API calls?

Sincerely,

Baruch Kogan
Software Engineer
ATP Labs