[Zoo-discuss] GSoC 2017: Gratitude for supporting me in completing Phase 1 evaluation

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 30 11:30:54 PDT 2017

Dear all,

Greetings.

I wish to thank you all for your support and blessings. I received the mail
mentioning that I passed the Phase 1 evaluations. It could not have been
possible without your support. I am also thankful to my respected mentors
who showed me directions, whenever I got stuck in problems.

I will continue working with full enthusiasm and gain pace to cope up. I
hope to get this support in the upcoming days too.

With warm regards,

Rajat Shinde
GSoC 2017
(Add Audio, Video, and SOS input support to the MapMint4ME)