[Zoo-discuss] Google Summer of Code 2017- How to get started?

Rajat Shinde rajatshinde2303 at gmail.com
Wed May 10 11:26:55 PDT 2017

Hello all,

My name is Rajat Shinde. My proposal has been accepted in Google Summer of
Code 2017. The idea is to "*Add audio/video and SOS input support in the
MapMint4ME*".

In this first week, I installed MapMint successfully in my system. But,
when I am trying to log in the Administration page, I am not getting any
login credentials through mail.
Also, this being my first GSoC, I am unaware of How to make Wiki and How to
get a start? I have forked the mapmint/MapMint4ME to my repository.

Any help in above context will keep me move ahead. Kindly provide your
precious feedbacks and comments.

Thanks and regards,
Rajat Shinde