[Zoo-discuss] ZOORequest class is missing

Fenoy Gerald gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri May 12 10:42:00 PDT 2017

Hello François,
ZOORequest shall be defined at runtime by the ZOO-Kernel [1].

Are you sure the issue comes from call to ZOO.Request.Get ?

Can you please provide more details about your JavScript service ?

Best regards,

[1] http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/browser/trunk/zoo-project/zoo-kernel/service_internal_js.c#L152