[Zoo-discuss] Fwd: OSGeoLive 12.0 theme is looking similar to Zoo logos

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat Aug 11 19:52:48 PDT 2018

Dear ZOO-Project community,
please find bellow the message we received this morning about the background image for the new OSGeoLive.

I would like to remind that we have this animals in our logo cause the idea of the ZOO-Project has born at the FOSS4G in Cape Town, South Africa so, it is normal to find some similarities as this year there is an event in Dar Es Salam, Tanzania.

Have a great sunday!

Gérald Fenoy

Début du message transféré :