[Zoo-discuss] ZOO Project with MapServer (WIndows 10)

MAYANK JASORIA f2016703 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Sun Jul 1 23:36:33 PDT 2018

Just a follow up to the previous email,
Although the mapfile is generated successfully and both GetMap (WMS) and
GetFeature (WFS) requests are working, two files, a .data file and a .zip
file are also generated with each request and for every request, the
zoo-error log says "Unable to access the DataSource as ZIP File".

Is this some configuration error which is perhaps also related to the
previous email?
ᐧ