[Zoo-discuss] How to configure libCGAL and js when install ZOO-Project on CentOS

yesqincheng at sina.com yesqincheng at sina.com
Tue Jun 26 04:54:03 PDT 2018

Hi there,

       I want to install ZOO on my CentOS 7 and have already install the prerequisites include cgal and cgal-devel, installed mapserver 7 and SpiderMonkey 45 from source code.
    But when I configuring zoo-kernel with js and libcgal, it gives me a warning that "could not find headers include related to libCGAL" and an error "could not find libmozjs-45". I posted details on stackexchange:
    https://gis.stackexchange.com/questions/285635/how-to-configure-libcgal-and-js-when-install-zoo-project-on-centos
    Thanks!

yesqincheng at sina.com