[Zoo-discuss] Adding Orfeo Toolbox and SAGA GIS support to ZOO Project on Windows 10

MAYANK JASORIA f2016703 at pilani.bits-pilani.ac.in
Tue Jun 26 22:42:00 PDT 2018

Dear all,

I have been trying to add Orfeo Toolbox support and SAGA GIS support to ZOO
Project on Windows 10. ZOO Project was installed using the installer. The
official documentation only covers the addition of this support on Ubuntu.

Even so, I did try to add Orfeo Toolbox support by running the given
commands on command prompt in the zoo-project-1.5.0 folder from the ZIP
file. (I installed Orfeo Toolbox using the installer form the official
website)

To add the required commands I installed MinGW64 and set its bin to my path
variables and also installed cmake. The required makefile was then
generated using cmake-gui .. (alternative to ccmake .. command).

While executing the make (mingw32-make) command, I am getting a "cannot
open source file /bigobg : No such file or directory".

Someone please help me with the process. Also, it would be great if there
was proper documentation on how to add orfeo toolbox and SAGA GIS support
for windows, especieally if package installer was used to install ZOO
Project.

Thanks.
ᐧ