[Zoo-discuss] zoo-service-otb exception when making an execute request

Suzana Barreto suzana.barreto at envsys.co.uk
Mon Sep 17 08:29:47 PDT 2018

Hi all,
I have been trying to get the zoo-project installed and running on Ubuntu
Bionic.  I initially tried building it but it was failing so   with Angelos'
help, I was able to get the built binary packages  from  OSGeoLive
repository.  I have installed the kernel and all the services packages and
libraries and have so far managed to get the zoo wps server to respond to
both getCapabilities and describeProcess requests but when I make an
execute request for one of the previously listed OTB services, I am getting
an internalError  Exception, error msg: 'No OTB Application Found'.  This
seems to be coming from service_internal_otb.c: line 126: when the
applicationRegistry cannot find the OTB applications.  Is there something
missing as far as configuration goes?  I have placed the ITK_AUTOLOAD_PATH
config option in the main.zcfg file and restarted the server but that does
not fix the problem.

Any help with this would be much appreciated,
Thanks,
Suzana

--

*Dr Suzana BarretoSoftware AnalystEnvironment Systems*
Tel: +44 (0) 1970 626688

The information contained in this e-mail is intended only for the use of
the person(s) to whom it is addressed and may contain confidential or
privileged information. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact the sender and delete the material without copying, distributing or
disclosing the content. All reasonable precautions have been taken to
ensure that this e-mail is free from any virus, however, the recipient
should verify this to be the case. Please 'think before you print'