[Zoo-discuss] Request for guidence to contribute in "Adding Cesium support within MapMint"

Bhupendra Solanki bssiitb at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 05:45:55 PDT 2022

Hello,
I'm Bhupendra, and currently I'm pursuing my masters from Indian Institute
of Technology, Bombay (India) in the field of Geoinformatics. I'm also
working as a Research Associate in NCAIR <http://www.ncair.in/> in the area
of Machine learning and Machine health monitoring.
In one of my projects, I have used D3.js for 3-D visualization. Along with
this, I have designed and developed a GIS based dashboard for providing
COVID-19 hospitals as well as route to nearest hospital based on the
query of uses. For example - Nearest hospital which has ICU beds available.

Based on my experience as well skillset, I'm highly interested in
contributing to the below project :
"Adding Cesium support within MapMint"

I would be highly grateful to receive some guidance in moving forward.

--
*Regards*,
*Bhupendra Singh Solanki*.

*Department General Secretary*
*M.**Tech | Research Assistant* (NCAIR).
*Indian Institute of Technology, Bombay (IIT-B).*
Powai. Mumbai. Maharashtra.
*+91-879**3183133*