[Zoo-discuss] ZOO-Project 1.9.0 release candidate 1

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jan 25 11:15:59 PST 2022

Dear Gérald,

Thank-you for this effort.

Please also add to your release process: creating the RC & releases at
https://github.com/ZOO-Project/ZOO-Project/releases

(for example, I like how GRASS GIS team lists the release candidates at
https://github.com/OSGeo/grass/releases   Or you can see how I do it at
https://github.com/MapServer/MapServer/releases )

Once you click the "Create a new release" button there, then GitHub
automagically notifies the repository's "followers".

Thanks,

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna
GatewayGeo: Developers of MS4W, MapServer Consulting and Training