[ZOO-PSC] Next PSC meeting on 2010/04/22

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Wed Apr 21 07:38:53 PDT 2010

Daniel Kastl wrote:
> Hi list,
>
> Jeff found out that the timeanddate links and also the links in the
> Wiki, everywhere the PSC meeting date is set to today 30 minutes ago ...
> except the subject of this email ;-)
> I checked it and it's true. Probably most of us have mised this.

Thanks for clarifying this Daniel.

This is the last straw for our Skype meetings; there will be no more PSC
Skype meetings.  For a Skype meeting to occur, one person must start a
conference and also have every PSC member as a Skype contact.  Today was
proof of this failure (venka was not there to start meeting).  From now
on the PSC meetings will occur through IRC on irc.freenode.net in the
#zoo-project channel.

-jeff