[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-PSC f2f in Barcelona

Venkatesh Raghavan raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
Sun Aug 22 00:14:14 PDT 2010

Hi Nick,

On 2010/08/22 5:08, nicolas bozon wrote:
> I'm totally +1 for f2f ZOO PSC meeting in Barcelona, with Skype also for
> those who won't attend.
> What about Sept 7th, like this for example ? (after workshops and before
> social dinner i guess)
>
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?day=7&month=9&year=2010&hour=19&min=0&sec=0&p1=31

7th Sept is fine with me. But ZOO-Workshop
seems to be scheduled on 6th Sept (morning
session). So we could meet on 6th September
too.

I think the Gala dinner is scheduled for
8th Sept from 20:00 after the BoF. BTW, glad to see the
participant list growing for the proposed
WPS BoF. If you have not already added your
names in the participant list, please add at
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/FOSS4G_2010_Breakout_Sessions#Participant_List_for_WPS_BoF

Best

Venka