[ZOO-PSC] [ZOO-Discuss] ZOO @ WebMGS 2010 and FOSS4G 2010

Massimiliano Cannata massimiliano.cannata at supsi.ch
Thu Aug 26 04:23:07 PDT 2010

Hi PSC,
I will arrive in Barcellona Monday morning, but probably not early
enough for a breakfast at 8 a.m.

other dates or hours outside workshops or meeting time works out for me.

Maxi

On 08/26/2010 12:56 PM, Daniel Kastl wrote:
> Sorry, Venka,
>
> But Tuesday morning I will have my workshop, so this won't be possible
> either.
> If everyone is still there on Friday morning (code sprint day), this
> would work for me.
> Though everyone's condition will probably decrease by the end of the
> week ;-)
>
> Daniel
>

> 2010/8/26 Venka <venka.osgeo at gmail.com <mailto:venka.osgeo at gmail.com>>
>
>     On 2010/08/26 17:46, Daniel Kastl wrote:
>     > Hi Venka,
>     >
>     > Breakfast sounds good, but I won't be in Barcelona yet on Monday
>     morning.
>
>     We could also shift the breakfast meeting to 7th Sept if it is more
>     convenient for you and others.
>
>     Best
>
>     Venka
>     >>> - Face 2 face ZOO  PSC meeting planned on Sept 6th or 7th
>     (time's and
>     >> place
>     >>> must still be fixed)
>     >>
>     >> Could we have a breakfast for ZOO-PSC f2f
>     >> on 6th Sept 2010 between 8:30-9:30
>     >>
>     >> The place could be the apartment that we have
>     >> hired for our stay in Barcelona. The address is
>     >> as below;
>     >>
>     >> BCN Aribau Executive
>     >> 137 Calle Aribau,
>     >> Barcelona, 08036
>     >> Mobile: +33-6700-82539 (Gerald)
>     >>
>     >> Please let us know of your availibility.
>     >>
>     >> Best
>     >>
>     >> Venka
>     >>
>     >>
>     >>
>     >> Zoo-psc mailing list
>     >> Zoo-psc at gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp
>     <mailto:Zoo-psc at gisws.media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>
>     >>
>     >

Dr. Eng. Massimiliano Cannata
Responsabile Area Geomatica
Istituto Scienze della Terra
Scuola Universitaria Professionale della Svizzera Italiana
Via Trevano, c.p. 72
CH-6952 Canobbio-Lugano
Tel: +41 (0)58 666 62 14
Fax +41 (0)58 666 62 09