[ZOO-PSC] November 2010 PSC meeting summary

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Thu Dec 16 03:13:09 PST 2010

PSC,
I will be in the train at this time and date with my family coming back from Paris, so it will be more than hard for me to join the PSC meeting. As I move to my new house tomorrow I can't promise I will get internet connexion early next week ...

I propose to postpone this time and date if possible.

So my vault is : -1

Best regards,

Le 16 déc. 2010 à 09:57, nicolas bozon a écrit :

> PSC,
> Thanks Venka for setting up this time and date
> +1 for me
> Best,
>
> Nick
>
> 2010/12/16 Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>
> Dear PSC,
>
> On 2010/11/24 23:23, nicolas bozon wrote:
> > Only 4 PSC members attended the today's PSC meeting. That wasn't enough to
> > get quorum and to be able to vote.
> > Please try to attend the December meeting (the date still needs to be
> > fixed).
>
> I propose the next PSC meeting as below
> http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/fixedtime.html?year=2010&month=12&day=22&hour=22&min=0&sec=0
>
> Best
>
> Venka
>
> > However, we decided to go through the agenda items, and to continue
> > discutting items on wiki if necessary.
> >
> > The meeting summary is available here:
> > http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/PSC/meetings/PSCMeet8
> >
> > Best regards,