[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-PSC governance and voting

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Feb 19 06:01:30 PST 2010

Hi ZOO Tribal Council,
just a note about the Wiki/Trac system you asked for.

We created accounts to access the Trac system on demand only until now. I think that now it's time to create an account for everybody in the PSC. I will do that right now and send you you personal authentication information individually asap.

Best regards,

Le 19 févr. 2010 à 06:17, Daniel Kastl a écrit :

> Before voting I wanted to ask if there is a place like a Wiki/Trac or something similar to write down all these informations like schedules, voting results, etc.

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr

GEOLABS
Siège social :