[ZOO-PSC] June PSC meeting summary

Daniel Kastl daniel at georepublic.de
Fri Jun 18 14:36:52 PDT 2010

Hi PSC,

Sorry for the double absence on PSC meetings.
My one- month Germany "holiday" had the flights exactly on the meeting days
... which I realized too late.

I would like to add a comment to the ZOO workshop for FOSS4G, because I'm
currently preparing the pgRouting workshop together with Frederic from
Camptocamp.
I think it would be nice to have ZOO available on the OSGeo Live DVD. I'm
not sure how difficult this would be, but it would allow a lot of people to
try it out without the hassle of compiling. And every attendant of the
conference would get a copy.
For pgRouting I'm preparing an Ubuntu repository in Launchpad, so it will be
easy to include on the LiveDVD. The previous version was installed by a
simple script, which also worked.
As far as I know the deadline for the Live DVD is after the workshop
deadline.

Best regards,
Daniel