[ZOO-PSC] June PSC meeting summary

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Fri Jun 25 05:48:07 PDT 2010

Hi Daniel and Jeff,
we spoke together with Arnulf and Tyler after the Nottingham conference and they noticed that the same issue will occur this year (printing LisaSoft logo on the LiveDVD).

Note that I'm not sure it's a problem, as they do the work,they get right to communicate as if they did it, isn't it ?

Regards,

Le 25 juin 2010 à 14:44, Jeff McKenna a écrit :

> Hi Daniel,
>
> Ah yes you are correct, it was only an issue in Sydney.
>
> -jeff
>

> Daniel Kastl wrote:
>> Hi Jeff,
>>
>> I didn't know this is still the case. I thought this was Sydney specific
>> "style".
>> I thought everyone is welcome to create a "custom" version with own
>> background image and DVD label. No?

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr

GEOLABS