[ZOO-PSC] fp7 call for proposals

maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it
Wed Nov 3 15:48:04 PDT 2010

Markus, unfortunately I have had no time to look into the documents
and currently I'm too busy. For next months (until I have completely
entered my new position - and my new committments!!) I suppose I can
be part of but not lead a new project. In case you have time to lead
it, I will be pleased to partecipate.

Sorry, but days are too short....
Cheers.
Maria

P.S. : Since yesterday I'm officially full professor and I'm becoming
the president of the Bachelor in  Environmental and Civil Engineering
and at the same time the president of the Master of Science in
Environmental and Geomatic Engineering.