[ZOO-PSC] [ZOO-Discuss] Notice: ZOO-project Site Server will down from 3th Dec to 6th Dec.

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Tue Nov 30 01:27:35 PST 2010

Hi Hayashi-san,
regarding this information, which sounds bad from my point of view, one day is acceptable but almost 2 days sounds long after a release. So I propose to postpone the release date to december 6th and let ZOO-Project users download the new version from the web site when it will be available.

Best regards,

Le 30 nov. 2010 à 09:30, hayashi at ogi a écrit :

> Hi all,
>
> Sorry, I missed subject title as "MailServer....."
> Only Site Server will stop.
>
> From 3th Dec 18:00JST to 6th Dec 13:00,
> Osaka City University will be interruption of electric service for Maintenance.
> ZOO Project Site Server(www.zoo-project.org) will stop during Maintenance.
> Recovery DateTime is 6th Dec 13:00.
>

> Thanks,
>
> Hayashi.