[ZOO-PSC] ZOO Workshop Material on Wiki

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sat Oct 16 07:01:17 PDT 2010

Dear PSC,
we will make a workshop "Introduction to ZOO Project" during the FOSS4G Japan this year in both Tokyo and Osaka [1].

For this occasion, and as we should did already for the first foss4g workshop material, I've created the wiki pages corresponding to the WorkShop material here [2]. I tried to organize the material as one individual page per section to make reading easier. I think that this material can be translated directly as wiki pages rather than other formats to make things easier to maintain.

This material is currently only available for PSC members for reading and giving feedbacks to make it better. The material shall be accessible for participants during each time the workshop will take place. Then we will see with foss4g japan organizers about the delay to make the material publicly available on the web. If no limitation was mentioned then we will publish it one week after the last workshop.

Hope to hear from you,
best regards,

[1] http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/ZooWebSite/ZooProject/Events#Futurevents
[2] http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/ZooWorkshop/FOSS4GJapan