[ZOO-PSC] fp7 call for proposals

maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it maria.brovelli at diiar-topo.polimi.it
Fri Oct 22 00:14:05 PDT 2010

Dear Venka
usually competing for fp7 is hard (a lot of papers to fill in) and the
percentage of success is really low. Anyway, I'll go through the
document you suggested to verify if there is room for a possible
proposal (I suppose I'll do that next week end). In case, next week
I'll contact the research office of the Politecnico for having an idea
about the real possibility in competing.

Cheers.
Maria