[ZOO-PSC] Summary of PSC meeting held on 20 Oct 2010

Markus Neteler markus.neteler at iasma.it
Fri Oct 22 22:52:47 PDT 2010

Dear all,

2010/10/23 Venkatesh Raghavan <raghavan at media.osaka-cu.ac.jp>:
> Dear All,
>
> I have updated the Oct PSC meeting page with the draft
> summary (included as text below).
>
> Please suggests changes/corrections on the summary before
> 31st October 2010 00:00 UTC.
>
> The meeting page is available at
> http://www.zoo-project.org/trac/wiki/PSC/meetings/PSCMeet7

I have made some minor fixes in the Wiki.

Just one thing:
> POLIMI and SUPSI agreed to become new Knowledge Partners for ZOO-Project
> and encourage research using ZOO at their respective institutions.

Maybe my connection broke down, but I would like to suggest again also FEM
be Knowledge Partners for ZOO-Project. Esp. Luca Delucchi is contributing
and we are actively using the ZOO software in our production chain.
Didn't add that though since I thought to bring it up here.

Best
Markus