[ZOO-PSC] ZOO-PSC f2f in Barcelona

Gérald Fenoy gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr
Sun Sep 5 02:40:38 PDT 2010

Dear ZOO Tribe,

I think the apartment where some of us stay in Barcelona is a really nice place for the meeting to occur. I've attached to this mail a map including the apartment location (yellow mark) and the metro station near by (red mark).

If anybody want to come by bus please tell me then I will search for them also.

The exact address for the meeting is then :

	137 Calle Aribau, ppal, 1a, Barcelona, 08036

We will wait for you in the front of the building, at : 7:45 am on September 8th.

Hope to see you there,
best regards,

Gérald Fenoy
gerald.fenoy at geolabs.fr