[ZOO-PSC] PSC Meeting f2f in Barcelona

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Tue Sep 14 10:49:31 PDT 2010

Thanks Gerald for this summary of last PSC meeting,

In 1) Welcome on board Maria !
In 5), I agree that standard sponsoring should be 1000$ and that premium
sponsoring could be setup at 2000/3000$
in 7), You forgot to speak about GRASS community interaction

Thanks again for th emeeting summuray

Best,

Nick