[ZOO-PSC] FOSS4G 2011 Abstract

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Fri Apr 15 04:49:57 PDT 2011

Hi Gerald,

I think the abstract you've submitted is a good one and reflects well this
year ZOO's improvements.
So for me there is no pblm that you've submit it without any feedbacks from
PSC.

Let us wait for the votes and selection process !
(btw,  i agree that the submission form just sucks even more this year)

Best,

Nick