[ZOO-PSC] Motion for going to Montreal Code Sprint

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Mon Jan 31 05:17:24 PST 2011

On 11-01-30 7:43 AM, Gérald Fenoy wrote:
> as decided during the last PSC meeting, I ask PSC to vote for spending some money from the ZOO-Project sponsorship to pay for Nick and I the flight to join the OSGeo Code Sprint which will take place in Montreal this year.

+1

By the way I see the Bolsena code sprint as very important as well, and
I will be trying to attend this year.  I have never pictured the Bolsena
code sprint as the GeoNetwork event - is the Montreal Code Sprint seen
as the MapServer code sprint?  Not at all, even though all of the
MapServer PSC attend the event each year.  Code sprints are what you put
into them - with some planning, we could easily have 10 ZOO developers
in Bolsena, and if you wish you could even think of it as the "ZOO
Project code sprint" then :)

-jeff

--
Jeff McKenna