[ZOO-PSC] Japan got big damage > Fukushima demo > need wind points !

nicolas bozon nicolas.bozon at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 05:48:20 PST 2011

Hi all

We are now trying to setup a demo for simulating the fukshima nuclear puff
using ZOO, Driftx and OpenLayers.
We already get the extent, the DEM layer (thanks markus), but we are missing
wind point measurments.

Does anybody know where to find windpoints measuremnts around the fukushima
area ?
We need at least two points with longitude, latitude, wind speed and
directions values.

Also, Does anybody get an idea of the output flow from the power plant ?
(this information is less important, but i'd like to get a rough idea of
volumes, if possible)
How much particules are going out from the plant (nb/s, Litres/s or
something like that) ? Is there an official estimation available somewhere ?

Thanks

Nick