[ZOO-PSC] Welcome back

Jeff McKenna jmckenna at gatewaygeomatics.com
Tue Jul 24 12:51:17 PDT 2012

Of course now I realize that the ZOO website is still probably hosted at
OCU; but we/PSC may consider moving all of the infrastructure to OSGeo
(it would probably live on the "ProjectsVM":
http://wiki.osgeo.org/wiki/ProjectsVM).

Food for thought.  Something to consider.

Anyway I still thank OCU/team for hosting!

-jeff